It's winter in Massachusetts and everyone here at TPI is dreaming of beaches and sunscreen. It's been below freezing for days and we've all had enough. Groundhog Day is this weekend and we all have high hopes for an early spring forecast. To celebrate we've compiled some graphic design inspiration celebrating our favorite furry weatherman and, more importantly, Bill Murray.
Graphic design tips, how to's, keyboard shortcuts for Adobe
Creative Suite and more. Here's a concise list of links to some of
TPI Solutions Ink's best blog posts for graphic designers, check them out!
TOPGRAPHIC DESIGN TIPS
- How to Create a Print Ready PDF
- InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop, which program should you be using?
- How to Pre-flight & Package InDesign file for Printer
- Illustrator Keyboard Shortcut Chart - Graphic Design
- InDesign Keyboard Shortcut Chart
- Requesting a Printing Quote: What Your Printer Needs to Know
- InDesign Tips: How to Use Style Sheets
- InDesign Tips: How to Use Text Threads & Find/Change
Which post did you find most helpful? What's your favorite?
Please share with your friends!
A new year has begun, and with it has come the usual flood of resolutions. People everywhere have vowed to get healthy, work harder, and make this year so much better than the last. Amidst the annual spike in gym memberships however, a more troubling proposal has emerged, “Paperless 2013.” Backed by Google and a hand full of other companies, "Paperless 2013" is a campaign aimed at removing printed material from our everyday business lives.