Happy New Year! We want to start off 2015 by bringing you some of our most popular how-to and informational posts for graphic designers. We hope these tips and tricks will spark your creativity and help make your next print experience a great one!Read More >
What is a bleed? Why did my printer tell me I need to have one in my file? What do they mean my PDF isn't print ready? We answer these questions and more in our ebook Let it Bleed. Download your free guide today to learn all you need to know about bleeds.Your print provider will love you!
Graphic design tips, how to's, keyboard shortcuts for Adobe
Creative Suite and more. Here's a concise list of links to some of
TPI Solutions Ink's best blog posts for graphic designers, check them out!
TOPGRAPHIC DESIGN TIPS
- How to Create a Print Ready PDF
- InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop, which program should you be using?
- How to Pre-flight & Package InDesign file for Printer
- Illustrator Keyboard Shortcut Chart - Graphic Design
- InDesign Keyboard Shortcut Chart
- Requesting a Printing Quote: What Your Printer Needs to Know
- InDesign Tips: How to Use Style Sheets
- InDesign Tips: How to Use Text Threads & Find/Change