On a daily basis we receive multiple requests for printing quotes at TPI Solutions Ink. Some print projects are large, some are small, but the one thing that most projects have in common is a budget. It's important to know the capabilities of your print provider and it's important to know your project specs when requesting a printing quote so that you will receive the most accurate pricing at the start. There are many different factors that go into the cost of printing a job. This blog will explore 5 money saving tips to make your next print project both affordable and beautiful.Read More >
Here at TPI we get asked a variety of print related questions. Some come from experienced graphic designers who just need some specifics, while others come from clients who are just beginning to learn about the endless possibilities of putting ink on paper. We're always happy to answer them all, and we love to educate our clients to make their experience with our printing company the best it can be. Below are some of the most frequent inquiries we receive, along with some more detailed information abut the various topics.Read More >
Graphic design tips, how to's, keyboard shortcuts for Adobe
Creative Suite and more. Here's a concise list of links to some of
TPI Solutions Ink's best blog posts for graphic designers, check them out!
TOPGRAPHIC DESIGN TIPS
- How to Create a Print Ready PDF
- InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop, which program should you be using?
- How to Pre-flight & Package InDesign file for Printer
- Illustrator Keyboard Shortcut Chart - Graphic Design
- InDesign Keyboard Shortcut Chart
- Requesting a Printing Quote: What Your Printer Needs to Know
- InDesign Tips: How to Use Style Sheets
- InDesign Tips: How to Use Text Threads & Find/Change